Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Heh

The 'king kills queen' animation was pretty difficult to get, but it payed off. I still have six more executions to get though before I'm done.

OCD+ OCD+

OK...

For everyone saying the metals don't work, they DO, you just have to refresh the page. It's not like Kongregate where it tells you automatically. I have one of them now.

Deadly Legend 2 S.Chance Deadly Legend 2 S.Chance

Great

Like, I guess, the two people below me.
I have no idea what to do after the water is steaming up the statue and you can't go up or down the elevator. Maybe a walkthrough would help?

Other than that, the graphics are good enough and the plotline was weird but easy enough to follow.

profc responds:

SPOILER

Use the blue label with the cell phone.Paste it to the security camera.

Raccoon Racing Raccoon Racing

Bad...

Not only is this game glitch filled. But it is a complete ripoff of mario cart with nothing saying where you got the ideas.

Warlords: Call to Arms Warlords: Call to Arms

Great

Nice game, I like how it gets harder as you go on, but there needs to be more cooler units like dragons and animals. Also, the stragety guide link doesnt work... you need to fix that.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Hilarious

What were to happen if I did succeed in killing the boss with the axes?

Android Android

Overall fun game!

But multiple problems with the stage builder.
1. At random times the screen where you choose from someone elses game will pop up time to time over where your trying to make a map.
2. Theres no way to go back to the menu from trying someones stage, so you kind of have to close and open again if you or they did something like make the level impossible while having no way to die.
3. There is no way to go to the menu from the stage builder, so all you can do is either submit or test, and what if you want to do neither?

Fix these and it will be a perfect game!

SunHpp responds:

ESC key brings you back to main menu. Hope that helps. Thanks! Julien

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

???

Well...
It won't let me play because I need flash player version 9,0,47,0
But the link leads to where to download 9,0,45,0 which I already have.
You really need to work on that, cus this is supposed to be a good game according to the other reviews. But what good is a good game to me if I can't play it?

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Okay...

I can see that you worked very hard on this, but it really has lots of problems.
The card game is noway origonal, I've played this type before.
Lots of glitches.
Doenst make sense to make a rustyarcade account to play a game about Newgrounds.
And it takes a really long time to load the main thing.

Kill Those Mosquitos Kill Those Mosquitos

Nice

Such a simple game, and yet so entertaining. I got over 300.
This is also a good idea for defense game, if you worked on it a little more.